WHO released the recommended composition of influenza virus vaccines for use in the 2021 southern hemisphere influenza season. They are:
- an A/Victoria/2570/2019 (H1N1)pdm09-like virus;
- an A/Wisconsin/588/2019 (H1N1)pdm09-like virus;
- an A/Hong Kong/45/2019 (H3N2)-like virus;
- an A/Hong Kong/2671/2019 (H3N2)-like virus;
- a B/Washington/02/2019 (B/Victoria lineage)-like virus; and
- a B/Phuket/3073/2013 (B/Yamagata lineage)-like virus.
It is recommended that the influenza B virus component of trivalent vaccines for use in the 2021 southern hemisphere influenza season be a B/Washington/02/2019-like (B/Victoria lineage) virus.
At Immune Tech, we provide the following 2021 seasonal flu HA proteins —