Full/part time position, responsible for ensuring customer retention through account management and increasing revenue through marketing activities and generation of sales leads.
- Establishing and retaining customer relationships primarily through phone, e-mail and personal visit
- Delivering requested documents, literature, and information to customers
- Organizing and maintaining a database of customers and sales leads
- Attending tradeshows, exhibits, and industry functions a few times per year
- Prospecting sales leads through exhibits and trade shows
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in life sciences (molecular biology, biochemistry, etc.) plus 1 yr of sales and/or marketing experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Highly motivated, self starter work ethic
- Professional attitude, etiquette, and communication skills
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
- Excellent phone skills
- Friendly, extroverted, driven, and energetic personality
- Fast learner and ability to adapt to an ever-growing and changing company
This position requires stationary work in front of a computer, as well as travel through east coast (from MD to MA).
$30,000 starting salary (if full time) + big % commission, without cap
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
954 Lexington Ave., #170
New York, NY 10021
© 2006-2022 Immune Technology Corp. All Rights Reserved.